Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Hair by Heather

Getting my hair done is one of my very most favorite things. Girls understand, there's just something about it. Heather McAllister is one of my very most favorite people! She was the BEST roommate and just so happens to be one of the most talented hair stylists ever. (How lucky am I?)  I always tell her she should go to Hollywood and work for the stars. I recommend her to everyone...I even got my dad to stray from his regular "super cuts" once and go to her.  She is incredible!

For a while now we have been telling her she needs to start doing before and after pics of her clients so she can put them on Facebook or a Blog...but she has a very busy social life. So on my last visit I took the liberty of taking pictures myself.  And seeing as I have a blog now...


Meet beautiful Heather:                                                       
                                                                                                      She works here:                                                                                                                                                

                                                                                                                                                                                                                           
She has been doing hair for over 5 years and specializes in everything from cuts to color. Besides the fact that she's gorgeous, she's one of the most down to earth, nicest girls you'll ever meet.





The straggly, long, mess of a "do" Before's :











The During's :



and after much chatting, coloring, and cutting the After's :



Voila!! She's amazing.


I know, I know...we look like sisters! :)





So if you live in Utah, or can afford to fly in to get your hair done... schedule an appointment with Heather.  She's the best. I love her.



Thanks Heathskie!!


1 comment:

  1. OK I need to get my hair done by her she seems amazing!

    ReplyDelete