Thursday, March 1, 2012

OH YES. WE DID.

After practicing exhausting amounts of self control, Hunnigans and I finally told ourselves we have no choice. We have to try them. So after a treacherous outing on a stormy night, and two grocery stores later, we found them!!


Birthday Cake 
Oreo's!!


 Normally we are not huge Oreo fans, but we probably won't be alive for the 200th year anniversary and let's be honest...who doesn't want to try a birthday cake-oreo combo?!?


They smell exactly like Funfetti frosting...reeeeaaallly rich and yummy! We of course took our Oreo experience to the next level and added a little of this:


and this:


And ended up with a Birthday Cake - Oreo - Ice-cream Extravaganza!! 

well... at least an awesome treat.



Special thanks to Provo Smiths.

2 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to try these oreos so bad! YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM YUM YUM in my TUM! I am going to try them when I am in AZ!!!!

    ReplyDelete