Thursday, August 9, 2012

Our Neighborhood

We have already lived in Vienna for over a month! It doesn't feel like we've been here that long but days turn into weeks and weeks turn into months before you know it. As the time passes, the city I see and walk through every day becomes more and more normal. I sometimes have to stop and just remind myself how it is "not normal" to be living here and be able to see the sights I do every day.    


The view of our street from our window-

Piaristengasse: pee-are-is-ten-gas-eh









3 comments:

  1. K, your neighborhood is amazing! I especially love that door. So great, so great.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vienna looks amazing!!! Such pretty buildings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Vienna is so beautiful and I absolutely love your view! All of your pictures are incredible. I'm glad you two are doing well and I can't believe you have already been gone for a month. I hope things continue to work out well for you two. Keep in touch. xoxo

    ReplyDelete