Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Bikers & Hikers

Day #3- We signed up for a bike ride from our hotel up to the Liechtensteinklamm waterfall. It was about a 40 minute beautiful bike ride through the village to the base of the waterfall. 

The pictures seriously do not give justice to how awesome the hike up to the waterfall was.



*I love that face*













That's my man, carrying my bike AND his up the last hill of the ride haha my legs were so tired! 
It was a very active outing for my boots. Tennies might have been better!



2 comments:

  1. These pictures are SO amazing. Strater and I were talking about how much we miss the Reas! Can't wait to hangout again. I love you!! Keep posting, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your boots...LOVE!!! That's it I am coming over soon!!!!! This just looks like too much fun!!

    ReplyDelete