Sunday, October 28, 2012

Up Up & Away

Day #2- we took the most incredible cable car ride to the top of Untersberg Mountain! Standing at the bottom and seeing the cable lines go literally up into the clouds gave me the jitters. The "what ifs" started running through my head, but I put on my big girl panties and it ended up being one of the highlights of our trip!


Riding right up into the clouds was actually SO cool. It was a complete white out.


still a little squirm-ish 
 Popping up above the clouds was like being in a whole new Care Bear world.



You can't really tell, but we were so high!










The clouds seriously looked like a blanket of marshmallows! Once we got to the top we went on a 30 minute hike to the very tippy top. I was huffing and puffing but it was so worth it.








Eric looks like he is flexing with his apple here but really he was shading his face from the sun... and flexing! haha
Nothing like being on top of the world with the love of your life!

This bird came too close....I had to shoot....a pic hahaha don't care. It was funny.





2 comments:

  1. WOW! Just WOW! Kimmi that is seriously stunning! I am looking at tickets to Austria now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even your photos are breathtaking, I can't imagine how it was in person. That is so beautiful!! And you two are just so adorable. We love and miss you.

    xoxoxo
    The Johnsons

    ReplyDelete