Tuesday, January 22, 2013

SCHNEE!

 When we first got back to Vienna, I was pleasantly surprised by the fact that it was not as cold as Utah! I had hopes that maybe we had missed the really cold winter weeks here...hahaha what a hilarious hope! It has been snowing buckets the last week! We knew it was going to be super cold here, but we heard it wasn't typical to get a lot of snow in the city. Maybe Eric's Canadian-ness followed him to Vienna, and with it the snow! We have loved it. And thanks to my Sorel boots, I can tromp around outside and my toes stay nice and toasty.











*ps -if you haven't guessed schnee is german for snow*

2 comments:

  1. That is a LOT of snow! You sure look cute all bundled up though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy. Snow! Stay warm!! And if you could...ask the rest of the cold here to follow you. :)

    ReplyDelete